What are the benefits of creating an account?
By creating an account and logging in, you can do the following:
- Place orders for replacement parts
- Simplify form submission using your account profile information
If you are a TMP dealer, entering your customer number in your profile will activate these additional features:
- Product information packages that include images, spec sheets, and barcodes for use on your website or any other project.
- Easy access to your sales representative through the Contact Us section
How do I create a login account?
- Use this page to create an account: Click here to create an account
- Enter a username, e-mail address and password
- Enter your customer number. If you don't know it, you can get it from your sales representative and enter it in the customer number field on your profile page at any time.
How can I order replacement parts?
- Log into the site by clicking Login at the top of the page. If you don't have an account, you will need to click here to create an account create one using the directions above.
- You can search for parts Search for Replacement Parts using our parts search engine, or just find the item using the search in the top right hand of the page. Once you find the item, there is a tab with Replacement Parts.
- Click on the part that you would like to purchase. Once they are in your cart a 'Cart Contents' will show up in the top right portion of your screen, or click here View Cart Contents
- You will be taken to the checkout section. There you could review the order.
- If you need to adjust the quantity, change the number and then click Adjust Quantities.
- If you need to select another part for this product, click on the product name in the Item Information column.
- When finished reviewing, click 'Continue to Shipping'.
- For this step you will need to either be logged in or create your account using the directions above.
- Once you are logged in review the shipping information and click 'Continue To Payment'
- In the payment section, you will need to enter your credit card information. Once completed click on 'Continue To Finalize'
- This is the final review. If all looks correct, click on 'Submit Order' to complete your order.
- You will receive an email with a confirmation of the order. If further information is required one of our representatives will contact you to process the order.
How can I download product information for my website or other project?
By following these steps, you will get a zip file with product images and an Excel file with product information.
- This section is for registered dealer only. Your account must be a dealer account in order for this to work.
- Log into the site by clicking Login at the top of the page or click here to log in. If you don't have an account, you will need to create one.
- Browse through the product categories or use the search to find the products in which you are interested.
- Next to each product is a compare item checkbox. Click on the checkbox, this will add the item to your compare items tab.
- To add more items, browse through the products and repeat the above steps
- When you have all of the items that you need information for, next to the compare button is a 'Build Export Package' Link. By clicking this link your product information will be exported
- High Resolution Images as well as low res, this will include large images that should only be used if you need very high resolution images.
- Excel file with all the product specs
- A PDF Spec sheet if one exists
- Brand logos will also be included
- When prompted, save the zipped file to your computer.
This will include:
How do I find a product spec sheet?
To view your product spec sheet, follow the directions below.
- Browse the site using the main menu or use the search box at the top of the page.
- Once you have located your products page, scroll down to the products documents tab and view or download the selected spec sheet.